Notice is hereby given that the Sixth Quadrennial Session West Jamaica Conference of Seventh-day Adventists will be held on June 21-22, 2022 at the Seventh-day Adventist Conference Centre, 1 Mt. Salem Road, Montego Bay, St. James.
Registration: 8:30 am – 10:30 am at the Noel Fraser Auditorium
The Session will open at 11:00 am at the Noel Fraser Auditorium.
The session is called to:
- Receive reports from the officers and the various departments.
- Elect administrators and departmental directors to serve the ensuing term.
- Consider revisions and changes to the Conference’s by-laws.
- Discuss and appropriately adopt the strategic plan to guide the activities of the Conference.
- Transact such other business as may be placed before the delegates.
Glen O. Samuels, President
Donovan F. Williams, Executive Secretary
Marion Barrett Popkin, Treasurer